Training information updates/news
Dec 10, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIPS FROM THE BUSINESS SERVICES TRAINING PACKAGE – BSB
The following traineeships from the Business Services Training Package were approved on 30 November 2018, with an implementation date of 10 December 2018.
- Procuring Level IV – BSB41618 Certificate IV in Business (Procurement)
- Small Business Management – BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- Management Level V – BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Dec 03, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIPS FROM THE TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS TRAINING PACKAGE – TLI
The following traineeships from the Transport and Logistics Training Package were approved on 15 November 2018, with an implementation date of 3 December 2018.
- Tram/Light Rail Driver – TLI31418 Certificate III in Rail Driving
- Mechanical Rail Signalling – TLI31918 Certificate III in Mechanical Rail Signalling
Dec 03, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIPS FROM THE MARITIME TRAINING PACKAGE – MAR
The following traineeships from the Maritime Training Package were approved on 15 November 2018, with an implementation date of 3 December 2018.
- Coxswain (Grade 1 Near Coastal) – MAR20318 Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 Near Coastal)
- Marina Operator – MAR30318 Certificate III in Marina Operations
- Marine Engine Driver (Grade 2 Near Coastal) – MAR30818 Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal)
- Marine Operator (Master Class up to 24 metres Near Coastal) – MAR30918 Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal)
Sep 03, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIPS FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES TRAINING PACKAGE – FNS
The following traineeships from the Financial Services Training Package were approved on 8 August 2018, with an implementation date of 3 September 2018.
- Accounts Clerk – FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Bookkeeper – FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Assistant Accountant – FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
Sep 03, 2018
DECLARATION OF APPRENTICESHIP AND TRAINEESHIPS FROM THE ANIMAL CARE AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING PACKAGE – ACM
The following apprenticeship and traineeships from the Animal Care and Management Training Package were approved on 8 August 2018, with an implementation date of 3 September 2018.
- Assistant Animal Attendant – ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies
- Assistant Veterinary Nurse – ACM30117 Certificate III in Animal Studies
- Animal Attendant (Captive Animals) – ACM30317 Certificate III in Captive Animals
- Animal Attendant (Companion Animals) – ACM30417 Certificate III in Companion Animal Services
- Farrier – ACM30517 Certificate III in Farriery
Sep 03, 2018
DECLARATION OF APPRENTICESHIPS AND TRAINEESHIPS FROM THE FOOD, BEVERAGE AND PHARMACEUTICAL TRAINING PACKAGE – FBP
The following apprenticeships and traineeships from the Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Training Package were approved on 8 August 2018, with an implementation date of 3 September 2018.
- Food Processing – Level II – FBP20117 Certificate II in Food Processing
- Retail Baking Assistant – FBP20217 Certificate II in Baking
- Food Processing – Level III – FBP30117 Certificate III in Food Processing
- Pastry Cooking – FBP30317 Certificate III in Cake and Pastry
- Bread Baking – FBP30417 Certificate III in Bread Baking
- Baking – FBP30517 Certificate III in Baking
Jul 02, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIP FROM THE AUTOMOTIVE RETAIL, SERVICE AND REPAIR TRAINING PACKAGE – AUR
The following traineeship from the Automotive Retail, Service and Repair Training Package was approved on 5 June 2018, with an implementation date of 2 July 2018.
- Automotive Mechanical Serviceperson (Air Conditioning) – AUR20218 Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
Apr 02, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIP FROM THE AUSTRALIAN MEAT PROCESSING TRAINING PACKAGE – AMP
The following traineeship from the Australian Meat Processing Training Package was approved on 27 March 2018, with an implementation date of 2 April 2018.
- Meat Processing Level II Food Services – AMP20117 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Services)
Jan 22, 2018
DECLARATION OF TRAINEESHIP FROM THE FURNISHING TRAINING PACKAGE – MSF
The following traineeship from the Furnishing Training Package was approved on 3 January 2018, with an implementation date of 22 January 2018.
- Window Furnishings Technician – MSF30913 Certificate III in Blinds, Awnings, Security Screens and Grilles
Jun 21, 2017
CREDIT INFORMATION FOR HAIRDRESSING AND BARBERING
Please be advised that the credit provisions have been removed from Queensland Training Information Service (QTIS) for SIH30111 Certificate III in Hairdressing, SHB30416 Certificate III in Hairdressing and SHB30516 Certificate III in Barbering as upon review of the Hair and Beauty Industry Award 2010 it has been identified that there are no provisions for competency based wage progression or credit arrangements.
The department has consulted with industry who have supported the removal of these arrangements from the current declaration and QTIS.
Note that where a training contract is signed and an apprentice has completed time in a previous contract in the same calling, credit for the previous contract will still be applied. Where an individual has undertaken an institutional qualification this will no longer attract an amount of time credit to be applied to reduce their training contract nominal term however, units of competency resulted will be credited on their training plan provided they are able to provide sufficient evidence to their registered training organisation.
Visit Training information updates/news for related news including information on newly available apprenticeships and traineeships.
For more information on becoming an apprentice/trainee, employing an apprentice/trainee, or general apprenticeship and traineeship enquiries, please visit Apprenticeships Info website.
To find an employer for your apprenticeship or traineeship, please click here.